David Oscarson 15th Anniversary • American Art Deco
The 15th Anniversary Collection is a celebration of the American Art Deco motif and fifteen years of excellence in design. This commemorative collection is the first to incorporate fifteen sections of Guilloché engraving, each taken from ten of the 21-plus Collection designs over the past fifteen years: Henrik Wigstrom, Winter, Crystal, Harvest, Celestial, Valhalla, Pierrot and Pierrette, Lewis & Clark, the Black Water Dragon, and the Black Water Snake.
Crafted from .925 Sterling Silver, the 15th Anniversary (American Art Deco) Collection incorporates multiple levels of diamond cut Guilloché engraving and a combination of Translucent and Opaque Hard Enamels. Each individual component is Guilloche-engraved and repeatedly kiln-fired and filed by hand, resulting in the beautiful and enduring Hard Enamel finish celebrated in each magnificent Collection piece.
The Fifteenth Anniversary (American Art Deco) Collection is the twenty-second in the David Oscarson™ series of Limited-Edition Writing Instruments. Produced in five primary color variations, each limited to production of 150 pieces (including Fountain Pen and Roller Ball styles). Secondary color variations of this Anniversary Collection will also be produced.
Finish of true Hard Enamel.
The Black Water Dragon will be produced in two color variations:
Translucent Ruby Red and Opaque Black in Gold Vermeil Opaque Black and Gold Vermeil Opaque Black in Gold vermeil
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store