To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the 9S caliber, the Grand Seiko team has designed a stainless steel timepiece that pays homage to the high precision 9S caliber. A new interpretation of the most widely admired Grand Seiko created by Nobuhiro Kosugi, the designer of the first 9S watch. The timepiece is designed with a stainless steel case and the dial design incorporates a special mark with alternating GS initials in a delicate mosaic that radiates out from the center of the dial in a geometric pattern. The 9S85 is adjusted to the Grand Seiko standard with a precision rate of +5 to -3 seconds per day. The stainless steel design also has a special oscillating weight made of titanium and tungsten with the titanium surface colored blue by an anodic oxidation process.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house