Pre-Owned Baume & Mercier
Capeland Shelby Cobra Chronograph 1963
Pre-owned in excellent condition Baume & Mercier Capeland Shelby Cobra chronograph Limited Edition of 1963 pieces, 44mm stainless steel polished and satin-finished case, screw-down crown, automatic self-winding movement, caliber BM 1481210, 25 jewels, beating at 28,800 vph, 48 hours of power reserve, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, exhibition case back, printed tachymeter scale, white indications and yellow Arabic numerals on the outermost edge of the dial, black dial with yellow details, luminous white Arabic numerals, polished steel hands, date between 4 and 5 o’clock, 50 meters water-resistant, black alligator strap with yellow lining and white stitching. This watch is complete with original box and warranty card dated from May 2016, and the commemorative model of the black Cobra CSX2128 miniature car.
Shelby Cobra 1963 spirit of competition in commemoration of the black cobra CSX 2128, a 289 roadster built to conquer the 1963 12 hours Sebring Race competing as number 15.
The reference number is: MOA10282
All our vintage timepieces come with a two-year warranty from Manfredi.
We are an authorized dealer for over 30 of the world's finest brands.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store