Pre-Owned Laurent Ferrier
Laurent Ferrier Galet Micro-Rotor
Pre-owned in very good condition Laurent Ferrier Galet Micro Rotor, 40 mm stainless steel case, round bezel with thin lugs and the manufacturers signature onion shape crown, the entire watch is polished and mirrored finished, white grand feu enamel dial, accented by the sub seconds inlay blue , Black index hour markers with the signature white gold ruthenium hands “Assegai” shaped, certified chronometer by Besancon Observatory, automatic movement, caliber FBN229.01, 35 jewels, with a fan shaped micro rotor made of solid gold and suspended by a large bridge, the contrast of the perlage and the thick circular grained Geneva stripes on the bridges decorated the movement, 72 hours of power reserve, on a leather strap. This watch is complete with box and papers.
The reference number is: LCF004ACE10
Please make an offer; we would love to find a new home for this beautiful timepiece. No offer will be neglected.
All our vintage timepieces come with a two-year warranty from Manfredi.
We are authorized dealers for over 30 of the world's finest brands.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store