Panerai Luminor 1950 Chronograph Monopulsante 8 Days Gmt
Pre-owned LINB Panerai Luminor 1950 Chronograph Monopulsante 8 Days Gmt, 44mm black ceramic case, open titanium case back, screw down crown, manual wound movement, caliber P2004, 30 jewels, 192 hours of power reserve, black dial with luminescent Arabic numerals and markers, minute counter at 3 o’clock, seconds and 24 hour indicator at 9 o’clock, linear power reserve indicator at 6 o’clock, central chronograph hand, chronograph monopusher at 8 o’clock position, water resistant to 100 meters, domed sapphire crystal ,on a 24x 22 mm black calf strap with black DLC titanium tang buckle. The watch is complete with box and papers.
The reference number is: PAM00317
Please make an offer; we would love to find a new home for this beautiful timepiece. No offer will be neglected.
All our vintage timepieces come with a two-year warranty from Manfredi.
We are authorized dealers for over 30 of the world's finest brands.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store