Pre-Owned Vacheron Constantin Unworn Historiques American 1921 in Rose Gold
Pre-owned brand new Vacheron Constantin Historiques American 1921 in 40 mm polish and gloss rose gold case, crown positioned at 12 o’clock of the watch ( for a traditional watch 1 o’clock) manual winding movement, caliber 4400, 21 jewels, beats at 28,800 vph, approximately 65 hours of power reserve, each movement is stamped with the Geneva Quality Hallmark, sandblasted silver dial with black painted Arabic numeral hour markers and minute/hour track, small seconds sub-dial between 2 and 4 o’clock, sapphire crystal, water-resistant to 30 meters, on a brown crocodile strap with tang rose gold buckle. This watch is completer with a box and papers.
The reference number is: 82035/000R-9359
Please make an offer; we would love to find a new home for this beautiful timepiece. No offer will be neglected.
All our vintage timepieces come with a two-year warranty from Manfredi.We are an authorized dealer for over 30 of the world's finest brands
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store