Omega SEAMASTER 300 CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER 41 MM
OMEGA first introduced the Seamaster 300 in 1957 - designed especially for divers and professionals who worked underwater. More than 60 years later, the timepiece has been completely upgraded with an enhanced form that is ready for a new generation of adventurers.
This 41 mm stainless steel model includes a blue dial and a blue oxalic anodized aluminium bezel with its diving scale filled with vintage Super-LumiNova. The recessed hour markers and open numerals feature Super-LumiNova, which is also present on the rhodium-plated hands.
Presented on an ergonomic stainless steel bracelet, this timepiece includes a transparent sapphire crystal caseback, enabling a clear view of the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8912.
Master Chronometer Certified
Self-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers' watches.
Transparent case back
Unidirectional rotating bezel
Between lugs: 21 mm
Case diameter: 41 mm
Dial color: Blue
Crystal: Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
Water resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store