Marine Chronometer 1182-310-3/42
- 44mm Polished 18kt rose gold case with brushed finished lug tops.
- Thin, fixed bezel ring with a coined edge.
- Black lacquered dial
- Roman Numeral hour markers
- Gold hands
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Power reserve indicator located at the 12 o'clock position.
- Date window at the 6 o'clock position.
- Ulysse Nardin in-house manufactured Caliber UN-118 features:
- Beats at 28,800 vph.
- Contains 50 Jewels
- An approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
- The movement features a anchor escapement which is produced using DIAMonSIL, Ulysse Nardin’s revolutionary alliance of diamond and silicon. DIAMonSIL is silicon treated with a thin layer of diamond coating that not only eliminates the need for lubrication, but also significantly increases the part’s durability.
- Ulysse Nardin's patented silicon hairspring & in-house produced oscillator with 4 correction screws.
- Rotor features 2 anchors as part of the rotor design & a blue medallion made of DIAMonSIL with the UN logo.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house