MOONWATCH CHRONOGRAPH 39.7 MM First OMEGA In Space
Steel on leather strap
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. The Moonwatch "First Omega in Space" was inspired by the watch worn by astronaut Wally Shirra in 1962 as he orbited the earth during the "Sigma 7" mission.
This numbered edition model features a bold varnished black dial with a small seconds dial, a 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder, along with a central chronograph hand and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 39.7 mm stainless steel case with symmetric lugs, and the watch is presented on a brown leather strap.
At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA's calibre 1861, the famous manual-winding movement that was worn on the moon, which is covered by a caseback embossed with the original 1962 Seahorse.
- Between lugs: 19 mm
- Bracelet: leather strap
- Case: Steel
- Case diameter: 39.7 mm
- Dial color: Black
- Crystal: Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- Water resistance: 5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store