Omega PLANET Seamaster OCEAN 600M OMEGA CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER CHRONOGRAPH 45.5 MM
Steel on steel
It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. Today, the stylish models continue to pay homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage.
This 45.50 mm stainless steel model features a ceramised titanium dial with a small seconds counter and a date window, as well as 60-minute and 12-hour counters at the 3 o'clock position. Orange ceramic is used on the rings of the pushers and also for the unidirectional bezel with its diving scale filled with liquid ceramic and Super-LumiNova.
Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and an integrated stainless steel bracelet with patented extendable foldover clasp and diver extension.
The watch is water resistant to 600 metres / 2000 feet / 60 bar and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 9900 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
- Between lugs: 22 mm
- Bracelet: steel
- Case: Steel
- Case diameter: 45.5 mm
- Dial color: Grey
- Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store