Sarpaneva Lunations is the very first Sarpaneva watch to house an ultra-precise integrated phases of the moon calibre that distils all 25 years of Stepan Sarpaneva’s professional watchmaking expertise. The lunation in the Sarpaneva Moonment® calibre lasts 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes and 2.3 seconds, which means it needs to be adjusted for a single day of error only once every 14,000 years.
Setting the scene
Not only is Sarpaneva Lunations uniquely precise in its display, it is also uniquely precise in the way it is set.
- 42 mm in Diameter
- Swiss Super-LumiNova® on Indexes
- Phases of the Moon Complication
- Powered by In-House Moonment®
57 hours of power reserve,dlc coating stainless steel dials with superluminova indexis, leather strap with tang buckle.
- Sarpaneva in-house Moonment® calibre, 21,600 vph (3 Hz)
- Mechanical manual-winding
- 20 jewels
- 60-hour power reserve
- High-grade Outokumpu Supra 316L/4435 stainless steel case, available also in 18K red gold
- 42 mm in diameter, 9,8 mm in thickness
- Front and back sapphire crystals with multi anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Two-part crown at 4 o’clock with signature Sarpaneva moon face motif
- Water-resistant to 5 ATM
- Two-part stainless steel skeleton dial in various DLC-coated finishes
- Indexes in various Swiss Super-Luminova® emission colours
- Two-tone hands in Rhodium, Flame Blue, Red Gold or Pitch Black with optional Swiss Super-Luminova® coating on the backside (Mondaine® pat. pend.)
- Laser-machined and hand-finished optical fibre moon face relief, moon illumination powered by RC Tritec’s Lumicast®
- Leather in various colours
- Stainless steel pin buckle, available also in 18K red gold
Pulling the crown at 4 o’clock out to the first position allows the wearer to set the phases of the moon display. An integrated phases of the moon scale, engraved on the back of the watch provides additional guidance on getting the display as close to the actual lunar cycle as possible. Sarpaneva Lunations can also be easily customised to reflect the lunar cycle in both northern and southern hemispheres.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store