[ Grand Seiko Elegance Collection ]
In 1968, Grand Seiko introduced Japan’s first automatic 10-beat watch (61GS) to the world.
In 2009, 10-beat Caliber 9S85 surpassed the original, with high precision parts created using sophisticated modern technology assembled with skills with skills honed over the many decades of Grand Seiko’s watchmaking.
The dial has elegant and easy-to-see Arabic numeral for the hour mark. The concept color "Shironeri" is a reflection of Japanese tradition. The color and texture of the dial come from the glossy white silk of the outfit worn by the bride in a Japanese wedding. It symbolizes purity and innocence.
|Case Material :||Stainless steel|
|Glass Material :||Sapphire|
|Glass Coating :||Anti-reflective coating on inner surface|
|Case size :||Diameter 39.5mm × Thickness 13.1mm|
|Band Material :||Crocodile leather|
|The perimeter of Band :||
|Water resistance :||Splash Resistant|
|Magnetic resistance :||Equipped|
|Other details / Features :||
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house