SBGK005 Limited edition of 1,500 pcs
Caliber 9S63 is a significant addition to the ever growing Grand Seiko family of movements. It has been eight years since the last manual-winding mechanical caliber in Grand Seiko and it has been worth the wait. Caliber 9S63 offers a small seconds hand at the nine o’clock position and a power reserve indicator at three o’clock. Caliber 9S63 has a power reserve of 72 hours and delivers an accuracy rate of +5 to -3 seconds a day.
A new slim design with blue Mt. Iwate pattern dial
The stainless steel cases are polished by a special Zaratsu method created to accentuate the beauty of the curved surfaces. The dials and the sapphire crystals are also curved to give the watches a classic look.
Blue accents for the movement and the case back.
The blue lion mark and tempered screws can be seen through the sapphire case back.
|Case Material :||Stainless steel|
|Glass Material :||Dual-curved sapphire|
|Glass Coating :||Anti-reflective coating on inner surface|
|Case size :||Diameter 39mm × Thickness 11.6mm|
|Band Material :||Crocodile leather|
|Clasp type :||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house