Omega SPEEDMASTER DARK SIDE OF THE MOON CHRONOGRAPH 44.25 MM "Dark Side of the Moon" Apollo 8
Black ceramic on leather strap
As a part of all six moon landings in history, the legendary OMEGA Speedmaster is a true icon of space as well as OMEGA’s pioneering spirit.
In this 44.25 mm model, the Speedmaster’s lunar history is celebrated on the blackened movement, which has been laser-ablated to represent the moon’s surface. The near side can be seen through the blackened skeletonised dial, while the far side can be seen through the caseback.
Presented on a perforated black leather strap with a yellow rubber interior, the entire watch is black ceramic and includes varnished yellow chronograph hands and a Super-LumiNova tachymeter scale.
The specially decorated movement inside is the OMEGA Calibre 1869, while the engravings on the caseback include “APOLLO 8, DEC 1968”, “DARK SIDE OF THE MOON”, and “WE’LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE.”
- Between lugs: 21 mm
- Bracelet: leather strap
- Case: Black ceramic
- Case diameter: 44.25 mm
- Dial color: Black
- Crystal: Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store