Moonwatch Chronograph 39.7 MM－First Omega In Space
Sedna™ gold on leather strap
In 1962, astronaut "Wally" Schirra launched OMEGA into orbit. Today, the Speedmaster "First OMEGA in Space" reprises the classic look inspired by his pioneering watch.
Updated with a Sedna™ gold case, this captivating timepiece features a unique brown polished ceramic bezel ring and a matt chromium nitride tachymeter scale.
The rich brown colour is also included on the subdials and minutes track, which encircles a central opaline silvery dial.
Along with the applied indexes, the hands are all made of Sedna™ gold and contain a mix of "Alpha" and "Baton" designs. The addition of Super-LumiNova on the indexes, and hour and minute hands, delivers superb visibility in dark conditions.
For a unique touch, the caseback includes the original Seahorse emblem, along with special engravings including "THE FIRST OMEGA IN SPACE", "OCTOBER 3, 1962" and "NUMBERED EDITION No."
To complete this remarkable watch, there is a brown leather strap with beige stitching, and a central core driven by the OMEGA calibre 1861.
- Between lugs: 19 mm
- Bracelet: leather strap
- Case: Sedna™ gold
- Case diameter: 39.7 mm
- Dial color: Silver
- Crystal: Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- Water resistance: 5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store