Omega MOONWATCH PROFESSIONAL CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER CHRONOGRAPH 42 MM
The Speedmaster Moonwatch is one of the world’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six moon landings, the legendary chronograph is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit.
Presented on a brushed five-arched-links-per-row bracelet, this 42 mm Moonwatch in stainless steel features hesalite glass on the front and an embossed Seahorse medallion on the caseback. Inspired by the 4th generation Speedmaster style worn on the moon, it also includes an asymmetrical case, black step dial and the famous dot over 90 on the anodised aluminium bezel ring.
The watch is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 3861, which powers the small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder, along with the central chronograph function.
- Between lugs: 20 mm
- Bracelet: steel
- Case: Steel
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Dial color: Black
- Crystal: Hesalite crystal with OMEGA logo in the centre
- Water resistance: 5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store