Omega SEAMASTER 300 CO-AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER 41MM
OMEGA first introduced the Seamaster 300 in 1957 - designed especially for divers and professionals who worked underwater. More than 60 years later, the timepiece has been completely upgraded with an enhanced form that is ready for a new generation of adventurers.
This 41 mm stainless steel model includes a black dial and a black oxalic anodized aluminium bezel with its diving scale filled with vintage Super-LumiNova. The recessed hour markers and open numerals feature Super-LumiNova, which is also present on the rhodium-plated hands.
Presented on an ergonomic stainless steel bracelet, this timepiece includes a transparent sapphire crystal caseback, enabling a clear view of the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8912.
All OMEGA watches are delivered with a 5-year warranty that covers the repair of any material or manufacturing defects. Please refer to the operating instructions for specific information about the warranty conditions and restrictions.
Master Chronometer Certified
Transparent case back
Unidirectional rotating bezel
Between lugs: 21 mm
Case diameter: 41 mm
Dial colour: Black
Crystal: Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
Water resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store