Omega Seamaster DIVER 300M CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER 42 MM
To celebrate its role as the Official Timekeeper of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, OMEGA has produced this special commemorative timepiece.
The 42.00 mm case is in stainless steel and is mounted with a blue ceramic bezel ring filled with a white enamel diving scale. There is also a polished white ceramic dial with laser-engraved waves, along with blued indexes and hands, and the famous Seamaster name highlighted in red.
The NAIAD Lock caseback reveals a Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games emblem decorated on the sapphire crystal caseback. Behind the glass, you’ll find the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8800.
Each model in the collection is presented on a stainless steel bracelet and delivered inside its own Olympic Games presentation box, as an additional tribute to the event it so elegantly celebrates.
Helium escape valve
Master Chronometer Certified
Transparent case back
Unidirectional rotating bezel
Between lugs: 20 mm
Case diameter: 42 mm
Dial color: White
Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
Water resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store