Parmigiani Fleurier Kalpa HEBDOMADAIRE
In 1998, Michel Parmigiani developed his first watch movement: a shaped movement for a shaped watch. From the brand's inception, consistency between the contents and the container, between the mechanical heart and the exterior aesthetics, was a key principle of its authenticity. The new Kalpa Hebdomadaire pays tribute to the desire of its founder, Michel Parmigiani, and to the history of the Kalpa.
The calibre PF110, which is particularly symbolic for Parmigiani Fleurier, features the hours, minutes, small seconds at 6 o'clock, date and power reserve indicator. In keeping with the other new-generation Kalpa watches, the refined design features of its mechanism – ‘Côtes de Genève’ pattern, bevelled bridges and circular-graining – are exposed through a sapphire case-back, with the wide tonneau opening revealing its seamless integration with the case. It oscillates at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations/hour (3 Hz) and is characterised by its impressive 8-day power reserve.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store