Omega "Albatross" Analog/Digital Chronograph crafted in stainless steel. This timepiece features two separate quartz movements. One movement is for the Analog display that has indications for the Hours, Minutes and Date. The other quartz movement is for the Digital display that can be used to show the Running Seconds or the Chronograph function. The case measures 47mm in width and it is 46mm long with a total thickness of 13.2mm. The watch comes with an Extract of the Archives from Omega. The model was launched in 1976 for the Montreal Olympic Games. It was produced February 5th 1979. No box or papers.
The reference number is: 196.0052
All our vintage timepieces come with a two-year warranty from Manfredi.
We are authorized dealers for over 30 of the world's finest brands.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store