Speedmaster Moonwatch "First Omega in Space"
Pre-owned Excellent condition Omega Speedmaster Moon watch ”First Omega in Space”, on a 39.7 mm stainless steel case, fixed stainless bezel with a black aluminium top ring bezel, Black dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim, Chronograph - sub-dials displaying: three - 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour. Omega Calibre 1861 hand wind movement with a 48-hour power reserve. Anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Water-resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet. Functions: chronograph, hour, minute, second, tachymeter, on a brown calfskin leather strap. This watch is complete with original Omega box and Booklet of instructions and warranty card dated from 9/7/2019.
The Reference Number is: O31132403001001
All our vintage timepieces come with a two-year warranty from Manfredi.
We are authorized dealers for over 30 of the world's finest brands.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store