Panerai Radiomir 1940 3 Days Oro Rosso. This timepiece features a manually wound movement (caliber P.3000/2) with indications for the Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Date. It is comprised of 162 parts with 21 jewels and an "Incablc" shock system. The balance oscillates at 21,600vph. It has a power reserve of 72 hours on a full wind. The beautiful brown cut out sandwich dial has Super Luminova on bottom dial as well as the hands. The case measures 47mm in diameter and has a total thickness of 13mm including the domed crystal. With a screw down crown and case back this watch is water resistant to 50 meters. The watch comes complete with the original Panerai boxes and papers.
The reference number is: PAM515
All our vintage timepieces come with a two-year warranty from Manfredi.
We are authorized dealers for over 30 of the world's finest brands.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house