TUDOR Heritage Advisor
42 mm titanium and steel case with polished and satin finish. Smooth steel bezel with polished finish. Steel bracelet with folding clasp and safety catch. Self-winding mechanical movement, Caliber T401 with additional alarm function mechanism developed exclusively by TUDOR. Cognac dial with alarm function and ON/OFF display through an aperture at 9 o'clock. Alarm power reserve indicator displayed on a disc at 3 o'clock. Calendar shown by a hand at 6 o'clock. Steel winding crown at 4 o'clock, with the TUDOR rose engraved and black-lacquered. Steel winding crown at 2 o'clock for the alarm function, with the name ADVISOR engraved and black-lacquered. Steel pusher at 8 o'clock to engage the alarm function. Domed sapphire crystal. Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft).
The TUDOR Heritage line draws inspiration from the most emblematic models in the history of the brand. While retaining their original spirit, historic models are modernized with small, subtle touches and new technical features to optimize their performance. The TUDOR Heritage Advisor is a modern version of the emblematic 1957 alarm watch. The watch's movement is equipped with a mechanical alarm clock module that delivers a perfectly uniform crisp, clear sound.
MANUFACTURER'S REFERENCE #
Titanium and Steel
Self-winding mechanical movement, Caliber T401 with additional alarm function mechanism developed exclusively by TUDOR
42 mm diameter
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store