TUDOR Heritage Chrono Blue
42 mm steel case with polished and satin finish. Bidirectional rotatable 12-hour graduated steel bezel for second time-zone display, with disc in blue anodized aluminum. Steel bracelet with folding clasp and safety catch. Self-winding mechanical movement, Caliber T401 with additional mechanism for chronograph function. Opaline and blue dial, 45-minute totalizer at 9 o'clock. Small seconds hand at 3 o'clock, date at 6 o'clock. Screw-down winding crown in steel with TUDOR logo. Screw-down pushers in steel at 2 o'clock and 4 o'clock. Sapphire crystal. Waterproof to 150 m (500 ft).
The TUDOR Heritage line draws inspiration from the most emblematic models in the history of the brand. While retaining their original spirit, historic models are modernized with small, subtle touches and new technical features to optimize their performance. The TUDOR Heritage Chrono notably mirrors the original shape and proportions of a TUDOR Oysterdate Chronograph from the early 1970s.
MANUFACTURER'S REFERENCE #
Self-winding mechanical movement, Caliber T401 with additional mechanism for chronograph function
Opaline and Blue
42 mm diameter
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store