SELLING YOUR WATCH: OUR PROCESS
A – First, we require for you to fill the form on the right to provide basic information on the timepiece.
B – Within 2 business days of receiving submission Manfredi Jewels will reply with an offer range based on market values, business fit and, general impression based on pictures, or will decline the opportunity.
C – If seller accepts the preliminary offer, Manfredi Jewels will need to do a physical evaluation of the timepiece and will ship seller a pre-paid FEDEX label.
D – Seller will package the watch (plus eventual box and papers) and go to a FEDEX customer center.
E – Manfredi Jewels will receive the watch, will do a visual inspection on condition, authenticity, value and will prepare a final offer to seller within 3 business days from receiving the watch.
F – If seller accepts, Manfredi Jewels will send payment to seller.
During the selling process:
- If seller changes the mind, the watch will be sent back with no charges to seller
- The insurance on the watch will correspond to the highest value of the proposed offer range
- Manfredi Jewels will ask for a copy of the seller’s ID for fraud protection.
- All seller data will be withdrawn in case the sale will not be finalized.
- If during the sale process seller is interested to buy a new watch (brand carried by Manfredi Jewels and timepiece currently in stock) with larger value than the one proposed for sale, we will provide 15% more value than the proposed evaluation.
- The offer proposed by Manfredi Jewels will be valid for 30 days.
- Manfredi Jewels reserves the right to not accept a timepiece and in this case it will be sent back to the seller at Manfredi Jewels expenses.