The Writers Edition 2013 pays tribute to the French novelist and playwright who contributed an opus of nearly 100 novels and plays to world literature of the 19th century - Honoré de Balzac. Inspired by the Dandyism of the 19th century and the elegance of Balzac himself, the precious black resin and gray lacquer of the barrel, with its guillochéd refinement, makes reference to the typical cutaway favored by refined Parisian gentlemen of the time. While the oversized shape of the pen mirrors Balzacʼs bold stature, the clip, embellished with turquoise lacquering on its top, symbolizes the author¨¹s walking stick. The platinum and gold-coated rings refer to the different classes that emerged in French society in the early 19th century - often a central theme in the works of Balzac. Furthermore Balzacʼs very own initials are finely lasered on the rhodium-coated Au 750 gold nib.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house