Antonini Antonini - Siracusa 18K Yellow Gold Double Band
Antonini - Siracusa collection
Continuing their play on geometry, Antonini builds on these elements as the inspiration for the new 2016 collection, Siracusa. The name Siracusa references the birthplace of Archimedes, a Sicilian city, rich in Greek history from where a great deal of philosophical and mathematical thought is derived.
The Siracusa collection plays with geometrical shapes such as circles, ellipses and curves intersecting to form crosses and orbits. Distinguished by the clean gold lines each piece is then illuminated with singular rows of bright white diamonds.
The centerpiece of the collection is a large infinity cuff whose design is then translated to rings and earrings. The rings are offered in different sizes, including midi ring options, designed to be worn, on the same finger at different heights or across multiple fingers lending themselves to the popularized layered look.
The Siracusa collection is available in polished yellow gold with white diamonds or polished white gold with full pave white diamonds for an even brighter version. In 2017 it wins "The Palladio International Jewellery Awards" for the category "Best Italian Jewellery Brand Collection".
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store