Omega CHRONOSCOPE CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER CHRONOGRAPH 43 MM
The Chronoscope collection has taken the legendary Speedmaster design and combined it with inspiration from OMEGA’s chronograph wristwatches from the 1940s.
This 43 mm model is crafted in stainless steel with a silvery dial with blackened subdials. Along with a black anodized aluminium bezel ring with its tachymeter scale, the leaf-shaped hands and Arabic numerals are also blackened, with a unique “spiral” track pattern running beneath the numbers.
Most notably, the dial is printed with three distinctive timing scales in a 1940’s “snail” design, including a tachymeter scale, a pulsometer scale and a telemeter scale.
Presented on a stainless steel bracelet, the watch features a black small-seconds counter at 9H, and a black 60-minute and 12-hour recorder at 3H with red hands. Inside, the timepiece is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 9908.
All OMEGA watches are delivered with a 5-year warranty that covers the repair of any material or manufacturing defects. Please refer to the operating instructions for specific information about the warranty conditions and restrictions.
Master Chronometer Certified
Time zone function
Transparent case back
Between lugs: 21 mm
Case diameter: 43 mm
Dial colour: Silver
Crystal: Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
Water resistance: 5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store