Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer 1182-310-3/42
44mm Polished 18kt rose gold case with brushed finished lug tops.
Thin, fixed bezel ring with a coined edge.
Black lacquered dial
Roman Numeral hour markers
Small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
Power reserve indicator located at the 12 o'clock position.
Date window at the 6 o'clock position.
Ulysse Nardin in-house manufactured Caliber UN-118 features:
Beats at 28,800 vph.
Contains 50 Jewels
An approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
The movement features a anchor escapement which is produced using DIAMonSIL, Ulysse Nardin’s revolutionary alliance of diamond and silicon. DIAMonSIL is silicon treated with a thin layer of diamond coating that not only eliminates the need for lubrication, but also significantly increases the part’s durability.
Ulysse Nardin's patented silicon hairspring & in-house produced oscillator with 4 correction screws.
Rotor features 2 anchors as part of the rotor design & a blue medallion made of DIAMonSIL with the UN logo.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store