Luminor 1950 8 Days GMT
Panerai Luminor 1950 8 days GMT reference PAM00233, in a 44mm AISI 316L stainless steel case. This timepiece features a mechanical manual winding movement 025451 with Hours, Minutes, Small Seconds, Date, Gmt, 24 hours indicator, Power Reserve indicator, with a brushed steel case and polished bezel, sapphire crystal see through case back, black dial with luminous Arabic numerals and hour markers, date at 3 o'clock, seconds, and 24 hour indicator at 9 o'clock, linear power reserve at 6 o'clock, original Panerai strap and buckle with a spare rubber strap. This watch is complete with original wooden box and certificate, not dated, manual of instructions, and original hang tag.
All our pre-owned timepieces come with a two-year warranty from Manfredi.
We are authorized dealers for over 30 of the world's finest brands.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store