Planet Ocean 600M Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer Gmt 45.5 Mm
Exploring the dark side of the ocean, OMEGA has evolved its ceramic expertise to produce the Seamaster Planet Ocean “Deep Black”. This remarkable 45.5 mm timepiece is the combination of a GMT model and a diving watch. The addition of red represents the first colour that is no longer visible at a depth of approximately 5 m.
The matt casebody has been crafted from a single block of ceramic, and for the first time, rubber has been blended with ceramic to create a unique unidirectional bezel. This colourful innovation can be seen covering the first 15 minutes, while Liquidmetal™ completes the rest of the diving scale. Red rubber injections have also been used to colour the OMEGA logo on the crown and helium escape valve symbol.
On the black ceramic dial, a GMT ring has been added, as well as red Arabic numerals, and hands and indexes that are crafted from 18K white gold with a white Super-LumiNova coating. In another first, OMEGA has created an oriented caseback so that the engraved wording sits pleasingly in position. This has been achieved through OMEGA’s new and patented ceramic Naiad Lock.
Other features include an alveol pattern on the screw-in caseback and a black rubber strap with red stitching and an anti-bacterial treatment. The Planet Ocean “Deep Black” is water-resistant to 60 bar and is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8906. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
- Between Lugs: 22 mm
- Bracelet: rubber strap
- Case: Black ceramic
- Case Diameter: 45.5 mm
- Dial color: Black
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store