The first ever Grand Seiko chronograph, this model is powered by a Grand Seiko’s unique Spring Drive caliber, which combines the motive force of a mainspring with the high precision of a quartz watch.
The Spring Drive mechanism allows the watch to maintain precise timekeeping while also incorporating accurate chronograph capabilities, all with a maximum 72-hour (3-day) power reserve.
Grand Seiko's original glide motion is also featured in the chronograph's blue steel second hand.
The chronograph utilizes a Ready/Start button with a half-press shutter,
reducing mistakes and allowing for accurate starts. The button has been
designed with comfort of use in mind and produces a satisfying click
with just the right resistance.
|Case Material :||Stainless steel|
|Glass Material :||Dual-curved sapphire|
|Glass Coating :||Anti-reflective coating on inner surface|
|Case size :||Diameter 43.5mm× Thickness 16.1mm|
|The perimeter of Band :||201mm|
|Clasp type :||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house