Seamaster 300 Omega Master Co-Axial 41 Mm
OMEGA first introduced the Seamaster 300 in 1957 - it was a watch designed especially for divers and professionals who worked underwater.
More than half a century later, the timepiece makes a comeback in a completely upgraded and enhanced form, ready for a new generation of adventurers. This Seamaster 300 has a sand-blasted blue dial with rhodium-plated hands coated with "vintage" Super-LumiNova. The polished ceramic bezel ring has a Liquidmetal™ diving scale.
The 41 mm brushed and polished grade 5 titanium case is presented on a matching bracelet. A transparent caseback makes it possible to see the anti-magnetic OMEGA Master Co-Axial calibre 8400 within.
- Between Lugs: 21 mm
- Bracelet: Titanium
- Case: Titanium
- Case Diameter: 41 mm
- Dial color: Blue
- Crystal: Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Water resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store