SEIKO Prospex Diver SLA017
MINT condition. SEIKO Prospex Diver SLA017, a collectors faithful recreation of the 1965 SEIKO MAS ref. 6217, the first professional dive watch of the Japanese Manufacture.
Stainless steel 39.9 mm mono-bloc design case with integrated bulky lugs, circular brushing top of the case, oversized fluted crown, unidirectional diving bezel with luminous dot at 12 o’clock, high domed sapphire crystal, dark grey color dial with sunray brushing, raised rectangular luminous indexes, date at 3 o’clock, water resistant to 200 m, in-house movement caliber 8L35, with 50 hours of power reserve, black silicon diamond pattern strap with folding clasp , and a stainless steel bracelet.
This is a limited edition of 2000 pieces.
It comes with its original box and papers.
All our vintage timepieces come with a two-year warranty from Manfredi.
We are authorized dealers for over 30 of the world's finest brands.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store