Omega TRÉSOR CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER SMALL SECONDS 40 MM
Characterised by its thin and elegant case, the Trésor line was first launched by OMEGA in 1949 and housed the legendary 30mm calibre. More than half a century later, it continues to impress with one of today’s most advanced mechanical movements.
This model has a polished 40 mm stainless steel case, which is presented on a blue leather strap. The domed blue dial includes a Small Seconds display at 6H, along with hands and domed indexes in 18K white gold.
Inside, this De Ville Trésor is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8926 and is certified at the industry’s highest standard of precision, chronometric performance and magnetic resistance.
Master Chronometer Certified
Transparent case back
Between lugs: 20 mm
Bracelet: leather strap
Case diameter: 40 mm
Dial color: Blue
Crystal: Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store