SELLING TO MANFREDI LEADING FINE & VINTAGE WATCH BUYER
Manfredi's expert pre-owned watch buyers have the knowledge and expertise to purchase every kind of timepiece, from the finest contemporary watch makers to unique vintage watches. Our pre-owned watch buyers specialize in buying Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Breitling, A. Lange & Söhne, Cartier, TAG Heuer, IWC Schaffhausen, Omega and other luxury and vintage watch brands, etc. At Manfredi you are guaranteed a private selling experience, an expert evaluation, and immediate payment.
Manfredi Jewels entertains 3 different business models for you to facilitate passing ownership of your watch.
- Selling the watch to Manfredi Jewels
- Trade-in the watch for a new watch sold by Manfredi Jewels
- Consignment of your watch to Manfredi Jewels
Fill out the form to the right for a quote
2. Send Us Your Watch
If you accept your quote. Send your watch to our Greenwich location.
3. Watch inspection
Once we receive your watch our qualified experts will inspect its condition and authenticity.
4. Receive Payment
Payment will be send once the transaction is finalized.
SELLING YOUR WATCH: OUR PROCESS
A – First, we require for you to fill the form on the right to provide basic information on the timepiece.
B – Within 2 business days of receiving submission Manfredi Jewels will reply with an offer range based on market values, business fit and, general impression based on pictures, or will decline the opportunity.
C – If seller accepts the preliminary offer, Manfredi Jewels will need to do a physical evaluation of the timepiece and will ship seller a pre-paid FEDEX label.
D – Seller will package the watch (plus eventual box and papers) and go to a FEDEX customer center.
E – Manfredi Jewels will receive the watch, will do a visual inspection on condition, authenticity, value and will prepare a final offer to seller within 3 business days from receiving the watch.
F – If seller accepts, Manfredi Jewels will send payment to seller.
During the selling process:
- If seller changes the mind, the watch will be sent back with no charges to seller
- The insurance on the watch will correspond to the highest value of the proposed offer range
- Manfredi Jewels will ask for a copy of the seller’s ID for fraud protection.
- All seller data will be withdrawn in case the sale will not be finalized.
- If during the sale process seller is interested to buy a new watch (brand carried by Manfredi Jewels and timepiece currently in stock) with larger value than the one proposed for sale, we will provide 15% more value than the proposed evaluation.
- The offer proposed by Manfredi Jewels will be valid for 30 days.
- Manfredi Jewels reserves the right to not accept a timepiece and in this case it will be sent back to the seller at Manfredi Jewels expenses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Manfredi’s expert watch buyers have the knowledge and expertise to purchase every kind of timepiece, from the finest contemporary watch makers to unique vintage watches. At Manfredi Jewels we carry more than 30 brands and we have been in this business for more than 30 years. At Manfredi you are guaranteed a private selling experience, an expert evaluation and immediate payment.
Manfredi Jewels sells watches mainly through direct sales to collectors, there is no middle man. This streamlined process allows Manfredi to offer sellers an excellent value for the timepiece. Manfredi has gained a good reputation and trust in the market over time. With an accreditation scored A+ in the Better Business Bureau, 5 Star Google Reviews , Manfredi’s business practices ensure a smooth process and a reliable partnership.
Our watch buyers specialize in buying Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Breitling, Vacheron Constantin, F.P. Journe, Omega and other vintage watch brands like Minerva, Universal Genève or Heuer.
After accepting our preliminary offer range, please pack your watch in bubble wrap and place the bubble wrap inside 2 cardboard boxes. If you have original box and papers, please send them over as well. Bring your watch to any Fedex Office location, or call 1-800-Fedex to schedule a free pickup. After we evaluate the condition of the watch, we will finalize our offer. Once you approve the quote, we send you a check.
The watch will be insured for the maximum amount of the proposed range.
Please feel free to send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill directly the form with required information and click “Submit”.