Blancpain Blancpain Quantième Complet
Blancpain’s native village of Villeret lends its name to the most classic collection from the Manufacture. Firmly anchored in tradition, these models personify our roots and embody our prime aesthetic choices. The purity of their lines, the clarity of their dials and the slenderness of their double stepped cases express essentials with timeless elegance.
Blancpain subtly and constantly reinterprets this collection with a contemporary face that nonetheless preserves its emblematic aesthetic. Far from representing a break with tradition, the new models reassert the Manufacture’s enduring attachment to authentic horological values, powerfully confirmed by the introduction of grand feu enamel dials and blued steel serpentine hands for the calendar display.
The Villeret collection incorporates the results of recent research conducted by Blancpain in the field of movement making. Under-lug correctors, secured calendar and moon-phase mechanisms, exceptional power reserves: everything possible is done to enhance exceptional timepieces such as the Carrousel Phases de Lune or the unique Calendrier Chinois Traditionnel.
Case Size: 40mm
Case Material: 18ct white gold
The reference number is: 6654-1529-55B
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store