Bell & Ross
BR 03-94 DESERT TYPE
The BR 03 Desert Type was designed to meet the specifications of air forces operating in warm countries.
Equipped with a chronograph function, this watch was specially designed for air pilots needing a tool to measure short time intervals. Its strap, which is available in beige leather or black ultra-resistant fabric, serves as a reminder of the practical purpose of this camouflage model.
The four screws in the corners of the case evoke the aeronautical origins of the BR 01, using the front-mounting system of on board instruments featured in aircraft cockpits. These are functional and secure the bezel to the case.
Movement: Calibre BR-CAL.301.Automatic mechanical.
Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds at 3 o'clock. Date. Short time interval chronograph: 30-min counter at 9 o'clock, central chronograph seconds. Minute track on the flange.
Case: 42 mm diameter. Matt black ceramic.
Dial: beige. Superluminova-filled numerals, indices and hour and minutes hands.
Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
Water resistance: 100 metres.
Straps: beige calfskin and ultra-resistant black synthetic fabric.
Buckle: pin. Black PVD coated steel.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store