Bell & Ross BR 05 GMT
For its first dual time zone model in its 05 range, Bell & Ross offers a more urban interpretation of travel and time. Non-mobility has made the travel experience highly desirable, as has the environment of airports, and aircrafts. The dynamism of lounges and the joyful noise of the schedule board are the background of globe-trotters on the move. As a matter of fact, this new watch creation in the BR 05 collection becomes the talisman of this assumed vigor. A distinctive design inspired by the professional world of tools designed for a specific mission. An elegant and ergonomic steel timepiece-armor. The engine set to two time zones. These are the codes of the new instrument of the urban explorer. The BR 05 GMT is designed to travel and accompany the transition between different urban realities. It is the ultimate globe-trotter’s tool.
Movement: calibre BR-CAL.325 Automatic mechanical.
Functions: hours, minutes, central seconds, second 24-hour time zone and date. Quick setting of the GMT hand, independently of the hour hand.
Case: 41 mm in width. Satin-finished and polished steel. White and black two-colour flange, with 24-hour scale. Screw-down crown. Crown guard. Sapphire case-back with 360° oscillating weight.
Dial: black sunray. Numerals and indices coated in white Super-LumiNova®. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands.
Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
Water-resistance: 100 metres.
Strap: black rubber or satin-finished and polished steel.
Buckle: folding. Satin-finished and polished steel.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store