Galet Micro-Rotor “Montre Ecole” British Racing Green
Caliber FBN 229.01, automatic micro-rotor winding with unidirectional clicket, with a power reserve of 72 hours.
Indications: hours, minutes, small second at 6 o´clock.
Micro-rotor: fixed between the mainplate and the micro-rotor bridge.
Silicon escapement with double impulse on the balance spring.
Micro-rotor mounted on a shockproof system, silentbloc.
Movement diameter: 14’’’ = 31.60 mm
Thickness: 4.35 mm
Number of components: 186
Number of jewels: 35
Frequency: 21’600 A/h (3Hz)
Available in stainless steel
Water-resistant to 30 m.
Case diameter: 40 mm
Case thickness: 10.70 mm
Green lacquer, hours circle powdered silver
Indexes: white gold 18K
Small second at 6 o´clock, with a circular satin brushed outer circle in the centre.
White gold 18K / 750 210 Pd
Hours and minutes: assegai-shaped. In white gold 18K
Seconds: baton-shaped. In white gold 18K
Dark brown leather (Nova Nappa)
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store