Galet Traveller Enamel
Visually speaking, the Galet Traveller guarantees excellent readability thanks to its pure, pared-down design. The two push-buttons integrated into the left-hand side of the case serve to move the local time shown by the central hand either forwards or backwards. The date automatically changes at midnight, while the 9 o¨¹clock aperture indicates the reference time or home time in 24-hour mode.
The Galet Traveller houses a self-winding movement from the famous line of Micro-Rotor movements with natural escapement. The calibre was designed to adapt to the dual-time adjustment mechanism. Incorporating this complication called for two years of development, each component being integrated within the overall construction of the base calibre.
This innovative horological architecture proves extremely efficient ¨¹ an asset that significantly contributes to the exceptional rating precision of this chronometer duly certified by the Besançon Observatory.
Dial: cloisonné enamel centre, blue toned circular satin finish, white gold indexes.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house