Limited edition of 858 pieces world-wide: An 44mm case size manual wind movement stainless steel Montblanc 1858 limited edition (113860) featuring a black dial with historical shaped hands and Arabic numerals complete with a large small-seconds subdial at 6 O'clock. The historic Montblanc emblem at 12 oüclock underlines the vintage appearance of the timepiece. The case is surrounded by a stainless steel domed bezel, comes on a black crocodile pin buckle Montblanc strap and is complete with its original box and all relevant paperwork including a warranty card which is yet to be dated. Stainless steel case with a black leather strap. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with rose gold-tone hands and index hour markers. Arabic numeral appears at the 12 o'clock position. minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Small second sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position. 24 hour sub-dial with a blued steel hand is located at the 12 o'clock position indicates if its day or night at the additional time zone. Automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Pull / push crown. Transparent case back. Case size: 41 mm. Case thickness: 9.97 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters // 100 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Dress watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house