Montblanc Montblanc 117064
Montblanc 1858 Chronograph Tachymeter limited Edition 100
Montblanc’s watchmaking expertise goes back to 1858, the year Minerva was founded in Villeret, Switzerland. Since its inception, the Manufacture has been renowned as one of Switzerland’s most revered specialists in chronometric functions for precise time measuring. Over the last decade, Montblanc has been exploring Minerva's incredible heritage, finding inspiration in historical functions, mechanics and design codes.
Paying tribute to the iconic Minerva chronographs from the 1930s, the Montblanc 1858 Chronograph Tachymeter Limited Edition 100 captures all the spirit of Montblanc’s past in a contemporary vintage way with a 44 mm case made of bronze. Through this alloy, Montblanc combines traditional Swiss artisanal watchmaking with a genuine material from watchmaking history. Particular attention has been paid to researching the perfect alloy of bronze that will evolve with its owner by developing its own unique, uniform and attractive patina over the years.
- Manual Winding
- Swiss Made
- 3.00atm / 30.00m / 100.00ft
- Pin Buckle
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store