Pre-Owned Montblanc Star Nicholas Rieussec Monopusher chronograph
Excellent condition Montblanc Star Nicholas Rieussec monopusher chronograph in 18 karat rose gold 43mm case, hand-wound movement with a standard time display, a rotating date disc and a chronograph with classical column wheel control featuring an innovative disc clutch, Standard time is shown on an off-centre calibrated ring with Arabic numerals. This frames a cutout in the dial in which the skeletonized date disc rotates. The current date is shown by a fixed red triangle at 12 o'clock, which points to the date disc. Another very practical features is quick adjustment of the hour and date when travelling through different time zones. This can be carried out regardless of the position of the minute hand in either a clockwise or anticlockwise direction. The movement has two barrels, which generate a 72-hour power reserve. The remaining power reserve is shown on a display at the back of the movement, which can be seen through the sapphire glass cover, on a brown alligator strap
The reference number is: 104705
The Manfredi Item# is: 10-20-26571
All our vintage timepieces come with a two-year warranty from Manfredi.
We are authorized dealers for over 30 of the world's finest brands.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store