Fabergé Rococo White Enamel Rose Gold Thin Ring
The Fabergé Rococo collection, a modern take on rococo style, takes inspiration from the gold scrolls featured on the legendary Rocaille Egg, an original Fabergé Easter Egg created in 1902 for Russian heiress Varvara Kelkh, which recalls 18th century Louis XVI style and the rococo artistic movement.
Rococo White Enamel Rose Gold Thin Ring features round white diamonds and white cold enamel, set in 18 karat rose gold.
- 18kt Rose gold
- 3 White Rounds Diamonds = 0.18cts
- White Cold Enamel
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store