A Spring Drive model with a high-intensity titanium case that achieves a true lightweight feel
The SBGA211 is powered by Spring Drive, Grand Seiko’s unique caliber, which combines the motive force of a mainspring found with the high precision of a quartz watch.
The case and bracelet are made with high-intensity titanium, providing a scratch and corrosion resistant finish, making it 30% lighter than stainless steel and a pleasure to wear.
The blue steel second hand moves smoothly in glide motion, and glows over the contrasting pure white face to create an even more dramatic movement.
It has a 72-hour (3-day) power reserve, and a power reserve indicator on the bottom left of the dial.
||See-through & Screw case back
||Dual-curved sapphire crystal
||Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
||Diameter 41.0mm Lug-to-lug 49.0mm Thickness 12.5mm
||Three-fold clasp with push button release
|The perimeter of Band:
||Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
||±15 seconds per month (±1 second per day)
|Other details / Features:
- Screw-down crown
- Allergy-safe metal
- 30 jewels
- Power reserve indicator
• Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
• Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
• All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
• Complimentary shipping on all orders
• Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
• A Full-time master goldsmith in house
• Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
• Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store