Grand Seiko SBGA373G [ Grand Seiko Heritage Collection ]
44GS modern design model powered by Spring Drive
Powered by Grand Seiko’s unique Spring Drive caliber, this model features 44GS Contemporary Design, a contemporary take on the design of the 44GS, which was launched in 1967 and formed the cornerstone of the Grand Seiko design philosophy, Grand Seiko Style.
The combination of a tempered steel hand and a dial with a thick, silver radiant finish that makes use of Grand Seiko’s special technology delivers simple and sophisticated quality that wearers can enjoy at any age, coupled with the elegantly radiant case achieved through Zaratsu polishing.
The movement of the blue steel second hand over the dial further highlights Grand Seiko’s original glide motion, reflecting the natural and continuous flow of time itself.
It has a 72-hour (3-day) power reserve, and a power reserve indicator on the bottom left of the dial.
Case size : Diameter 40.0mm×Thickness 12.5mm
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store