In 1993, Caliber 9F83, the first 9F caliber, was completed. It delivered advances in every aspect. The new limited edition pays proud homage to the 1993 design. Its case and bracelet retain the soft contours of the original. There are, however, stylistic enhancements. In line with contemporary taste, the case is slightly larger, the Grand Seiko name is now at the 12 o¨¹clock position and the dial carries a special pattern based on the traditional Quartz symbol. Above the six o¨¹clock marker, the 5-pointed star symbolizes the extraordinary precision rate of +/- 5 seconds a year. The Grand Seiko lion emblem is in 18k yellow gold on the case back. For the eagle eyed, the dial pattern at the 25 minute positon is also subtly different; the symbols 9F and 25 are discreetly shown. This commemorative watch is offered in a limited series of 1,500.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house