Fabergé Treillage Multi-Coloured Rose Gold Open-Set Bangle
The Treillage Collection is inspired by the Diamond Trellis Egg, created by Fabergé in 1892. The evocative designs, with their soft, tactile and gem-set quilting, represents the perfect marriage of heritage and modernity.
Treillage Multi-Coloured Rose Gold Bangle features sapphires, tsavorites, amethysts, white diamonds, rubies and fire opals, set in 18 karat brushed rose gold.
In keeping with its fondness for delight, surprise and discovery, Fabergé has concealed a ruby on the inside of the bangle.
- 18k rose gold
- 3 round white diamonds = 0.19cts (F VS+)
- 2 round ruby = 0.07cts (Thai)
- 2 round fire opals = 0.04cts
- 1 round blue sapphire = 0.03cts
- 1 round pink sapphire = 0.03cts
- 1 round tsavorites = 0.03cts
- 1 round amethysts = 0.02cts
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store