1941 PRINCIPIA AUTOMATIC LIGHT BLUE DIAL
The Grönefeld 1941 Principia Automatic is offered with an array of dials, all crafted in solid sterling silver. The would-be wearer can choose from a cream lacquered dial with roman numerals, a refreshing matt turquoise or light blue dial with polished applied baton hour markers. Alternatively, the company's rhodium plated or gold plated salmon dials are also available.
The Principia is housed in the company's 1941 case. Named after the year their father Sjef was born, the 1941 case exudes grace from every angle. It is available in red gold, white gold or stainless steel. A sapphire case back has been fitted to confer a spectacular view on the extensively hand finished movement with their well known stainless steel bridges and a 22K solid gold oscillating weight.
Each Grönefeld 1941 Principia is delivered with a high quality, double axis, watch-winder. The gracious motion of the polished stainless steel rings is a delight for the eye and compliments the high quality automatic movement.
- Authorized Dealer for over 60 Fine Watch & Jewelry Brands
- Guaranteed new and authentic products with manufacturer warranties
- All certified pre-owned watches come with a 2-year warranty
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Two Full-time master watchmakers in house
- A Full-time master goldsmith in house
- Custom Jewelry creations conceived and made in house
- Gift Wrap Available Online & In-Store